The Good Old Gold Consignment Service
Welcome to Good Old Gold’s “Consign Your Diamond & Jewelry” service! Here’s how it works.
You have a diamond or jewelry item valued over $1000 that you would like us to sell for you. You fill out the form at the bottom of this page so we can give an approximate estimate what you’d be able to get for your item. If you are happy with our estimate, the next step is a live evaluation. You can either ship it to us or bring it into our showroom.
Once your diamond and/or jewelry arrives in our lab we will analyze it to determine what the actual fair market value is and what you will be able to get in a reasonable amount of time.
If we determine that your jewelry needs any refurbishing in order to sell, such as polishing or plating, you will be responsible for the charges. Polish on platinum is $75 and polish/rhodium on white gold is $50.
After a consignment item is sold, we give our clients a 10-day return period. If the item is not returned within that period, the sale is final and we will proceed to issue payment to you.
Reasons why Good Old Gold is an excellent choice for consigning your diamonds and jewelry.
- Your diamond will be published with the same analysis we provide with all of the other diamonds we list. This crucial information empowers potential buyers with the confidence that they are making a smart and informed purchase.
- We are a full-service jewelry store, in business since 1980, and your piece will be appropriately displayed in one of our showcases.
- We’ve been selling online since 1998.
- We have a variety of social media platforms that have a strong organic following on which to post your item, including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Bottom line – your diamond or jewelry will get great exposure on the web and in store through us. HEre
- We’ve been selling online since 1998 and are the Internet’s premier website for diamond information. Google us and you’ll find out.
- After the item is purchased, we give our clients a 10 day period for return. If the item is not returned within that period, the sale as final and we will proceed to issue payment to you.
- Also see our FAQ's on Consignment after the form below.
If you are interested in acquiring an estimate to consign your diamond simply fill out the form below and hit submit and someone on our staff will give a response within 48 hours.
First tell us a little about you and how we can contact you. Information you share with us IS NOT sold or given to other websites. We respect your privacy 100%.